ERTEC's BMPs will cut your cost per lot in half with better sediment control!
Cut BMP Costs in Half:
- Long Term Durability: Resistant to crushing and job-site traffic, reformable in-place and can last the entire build-out of the subdivision
- Faster: Easier to install and remove
- Hidden savings: Effectiveness reduces street sweeping, reduced maintenance costs, reduced inspection costs, reuse on subsequent project
Improve Sediment Control Performance:
- Long Term Stability: There is almost no decay, wind driven knock-overs, or trench washouts over the course of a long project. This leads to better long term performance
- Easy to Get it Right: Because it’s easier to install ERTEC’s products, failures are less likely, leading to better long-term sediment control performance.
- Water flows thru and spreads out: Traditional BMPs create a barrier to flow and work by ponding water. Head pressure from ponded water can cause washouts and overtopping. ERTEC allows flow-thru, minimizing these affects.
- Test Results: Independent lab tests show excellent sediment control performance.
Achieve better than ZERO Waste:
These products eliminate the BMP load on landfills because the are:
- Recycled: Made from recycled materials
- Reusable: Reusable on multiple phases. Multiple uses are common.
- Recyclable: Because they are made of HDPE (#2), they can be recycled at the end of life.
ERTEC Drain Inlet Protection – a better alternative to drain inserts, wattles and other solutions that block flow
- Lower Total Costs: are significantly lower, because grates do not need to be removed. Installation speed is 8x faster. Inspection, cleaning and removal are also done with little labor cost.
- Performance: Better sediment control. Everything is kept above ground, inspection and cleaning is done more often.
- Zero Waste: Highly reusable and recyclable.
- Installer Safety: Because there are no grates to remove, there are no claims for hand, foot and back injuries.
- Road Safety: ERTEC balances the tradeoff between allowing water to flow off the street and sediment control. Each of the devices incorporate high-flow bypass. Periodic cleaning is required.