Perimeter Sediment Control – Four Types
Cut BMP Costs in Half:
- Installation Speed: Typically more than twice as fast.
- Maintenance: There is almost no maintenance over the course of a long project, except to remove accumulated sedment. ERTEC products do not slump or decay and rarely washout.
- Removal Speed: Typically more than four times as fast
- Total Costs on your project: Significantly lower. And since the material is reusable, you save even more on the next project.
Improve Sediment Control Performance:
- Long Term Stability: There is almost no decay, wind driven knock-overs, or trench washouts over the course of a long project. This leads to better long term performance.
- Easy to Get it Right: Because it is easier to install ERTEC products, failures are less likely, leading to better long-term sediment control performance.
- Water flows thru and spreads out: Traditional BMPs work by ponding water, creating a barrier to flow. Pressure from ponding water can cause washouts and overtopping. ERTEC filters while allowing flow-thru, minimize these affects.
- Test Results: Independent lab tests show outstanding sediment control performance for a passive device over mutiple consecutive storms.
Achieve better than ZERO Waste:
These products decrease the load on landfills. Better than ZERO Waste because they are:
- Recycled: Made from Recycled Materials
- Reusable: Reusable on multiple projects. 3, 4, 5, 6 uses are common.
- Recyclable: Because they are made of HDPE (#2), they can be recycled at the end of life.
An ugly side-effect of the sediment control industry: 100% of silt fence and as much as 70% of Wattles (fiber rolls) find their way to our nation’s landfills. ERTEC is changing this dynamic.
ProWattle™ – An alternative to wattles (fiber rolls) for linear or slope protection in Commercial Construction, Road Construction General Construction, Agricultural Applications
S-Fence™ – An alternative to silt fence Commercial Construction, Road Construction, Home Building, General Construction
Hard Surface Guard™ – for concrete or asphalt surfaces. Built with a gasket to prevent underflows
Edge Guard™ – A shorter version of S-Fence for small drainage areas, landscapes, mulch control.