S-Fence is a patented high performing, low total cost alternative to silt fence. It reduces sedimentation and provides erosion control on or around construction sites. S-Fence is an important part of a comprehensive best management practice system for soil stabilization during all construction activities. Unlike traditional silt fence, S-Fence is designed to allow water flow-through and significantly reduces water velocity to reduce erosive energy while at the same time provides particle filtering. S-Fence stands up to wind, UV exposure and will last many years. It is highly reusable. It is made from durable and recyclable HDPE. Also available as S-Fence-R with reflectors for visibility in low light environments.
Cut project costs by 50%
- Will not deteriorate or blow down
- Lasts entire project
- High reusability
- Fast installation, lightweight
- Remove without disturbing landscaping
- Compact storage and transportation
- Low shipping and storage costs
- High sediment retention via filtration
- Reduced undercutting
- Reduced bypass
- For perimeter or linear sediment control – an alternative to traditional silt fence
- With reflector or conspicuity markings for low light conditions
National Assocation of State Land Reclamationists (NASLR) Newsletter highlights S-Fence as a high durability and low cost solution.